The spine has three main sections, cervical, thoracic, and lumbar.
There are seven cervical vertebrae (C1-C7), twelve thoracic (T1-T12), and five lumbar (L1-L5).
In addition, there are two fused vertebrae, the sacrum and the coccyx.
Normal curvature is lordotic (eyes pointing up).we have lordotic in the lumbar region and kyphotic in the thoracic region.
The primary spinal functions are to maintain an erect posture, provide stability and mobility, transmit loads, absorb shocks, and protect the spinal cord.
Action Belt Feature:
- Comfortable to wear and provides excellent support.
- Four pliable support splints at the back of extra stability.
- Including 4 rigid polypropylene stays.
Donning and Doffing:
- Wrap support around the waist and secure to desired compression and a comfortable fit.
- Be sure four stays are positioned on each side of spine.
- Pull strap and secure for extra compression.
Action Belt Application:
- Low back pain Prophylaxis orthosis for the heavy work man.
Washing orthopedic supports:
- Remove stays (if it is removable).
- Use cold water for washing.
- It’s better to use weak laundry defergent.