The spine has three main sections, cervical, thoracic, and lumbar.
There are seven cervical vertebrae (C1-C7), twelve thoracic (T1-T12), and five lumbar (L1-L5).
In addition, there are two fused vertebrae, the sacrum and the coccyx.
Normal curvature is lordotic (eyes pointing up).we have lordotic in the lumbar region and kyphotic in the thoracic region.
The primary spinal functions are to maintain an erect posture, provide stability and mobility, transmit loads, absorb shocks, and protect the spinal cord
Elastic Lumbo-Sacral Support Feature:
- The product is adjustable.
- Comfortable to wear and provides excellent support.
- Including one pad in the back and made of high quality elastic fabric.
- Including 4 semi-rigid metal stays.
Donning and Doffing:
- At first detach two straps from the platform.
- Wrap support around the waist and secure to desired compression and a comfortable fit.
- Be sure four stays are positioned on each side of spine.
- Pull side straps and attach on the platform and secure for extra compression.
When to use:
If you are using this product with orthopedic prescription , use this product according to the doctor’s order.
Else , use this product only when you are awake for 8 weeks.
Elastic Lumbo-Sacral Support Application:
- Low back pain
- Serious muscle strain and ligament sprain
- Spinal-column spondylosis
Washing orthopedic supports:
- Use cold water for washing.
- It’s better to use weak laundry defergent