The spine has three main sections, cervical, thoracic, and lumbar.
There are seven cervical vertebrae (C1-C7), twelve thoracic (T1-T12), and five lumbar (L1-L5).
In addition, there are two fused vertebrae, the sacrum and the coccyx.
Normal curvature is lordotic (eyes pointing up).we have lordotic in the lumbar region and kyphotic in the thoracic region.
The primary spinal functions are to maintain an erect posture, provide stability and mobility, transmit loads, absorb shocks, and protect the spinal cord
- Designed with straps crossing at the back and fastened in front.
- Comfortable to wear and provides excellent support.
- Four pliable support splints at the back of extra stability.
- Including 4 rigid polypropylene stays.
- Made of high quality porous elastic fabric that allows air ventilation.
Donning and Doffing:
- Wrap support around the waist and secure to desired compression and a comfortable fit.
- Be sure four stays are positioned on each side of spine.
- Pull side straps and secure for extra compression.
Rigid Lumbo-Sacral Support Application:
- Back pain.
- Spinal-column spondylosis.
- Serious muscle strain and ligament sprain
- Spinal-column spondylosis
When to use:
If you are using this product with orthopedic prescription , use this product according to the doctor’s order.
Else , use this product only when you are awake for 8 weeks.
Washing orthopedic supports:
- Use cold water for washing.
- It’s better to use weak laundry defergent.