The spine has three main sections, cervical, thoracic, and lumbar.
There are seven cervical vertebrae (C1-C7), twelve thoracic (T1-T12), and five lumbar (L1-L5).
In addition, there are two fused vertebrae, the sacrum and the coccyx.
Normal curvature is lordotic (eyes pointing up).we have lordotic in the lumbar region and kyphotic in the thoracic region.
The primary spinal functions are to maintain an erect posture, provide stability and mobility, transmit loads, absorb shocks, and protect the spinal cord
Soft Lumbo-Sacral Support 4060 feature:
- Designed with straps crossing at the back and fastened in front.
- Comfortable to wear and provides excellent support.
- Including 4 soft polypropylene stays.
- Four pliable support splints at the back of extra stability.
- Made of high quality and anti-allergenic elastic fabric.
Donning and Doffing:
- At first detach two straps from the platform.
- Wrap support around the waist and secure to desired compression and a comfortable fit.
- Be sure four stays are positioned on each side of spine.
- Pull side straps and attach on the platform and secure for extra compression.
Soft Lumbo Sacral Support 4060 Application:
- Mild low back pain
- Mild muscle strain
- column spondylosis
When to use Soft Lumbo-Sacral 4060 Support:
If you are using this product with orthopedic prescription , use this product according to the doctor’s order.
Else , use this product only when you are awake for 8 weeks.
Washing orthopedic supports:
- Remove stays (if it is removable).
- Use cold water for washing.
- It’s better to use weak laundry defergent