The feet are flexible structures of bones, joints, muscles, and soft tissues that let us stand upright and perform activities like walking, running, and jumping.
The arches of the foot are formed by the tarsal and metatarsal bones and, strengthened by ligaments and tendons, allows the foot to support the weight of the body in the erect posture with the least weight.
The arches are categorized as transverse and longitudinal arches of the foot.
Opelon Ankle Support 6020 Application:
- Chronic ankle sprain
- Weak ankle
- Muscle fatigue
- Open toe and heel design allows full range of movement.
- Relieves pain due to strains and stiffness.
- Provides compression for weak or overstressed ankles.
- Helps ankle heal faster following injury.
- Made of high quality and anti-allergenic opelon fabric.
Donning and Doffing:
- Hold the top of support using both hands, one on each side.
- Insert foot into the support and position heel in the heel locking area.
- Pull up to the ankle.
When to use Opelon Ankle Support 6020:
- If you are using this product with orthopedic prescription , use this product according to the doctor’s order.
- Else , use this product only when you are awake for 8 weeks.
Washing orthopedic supports:
- Use cold water for washing.
- It’s better to use weak laundry defergent.