The kne ejoint includes the tibiofemoral, patellofemoral and superior tibiofibular joints.
There are two menisci which are semilunar-shaped discs of fibrocartilage between the femoral condyles and tibial plateaus.
Their main functions are shock absorption and stability enhancement.
There are many ligaments to provide stability and prevent excessive motion.
The anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), posterior cruciate ligament (PCL), medial collateral ligament (MCL), and lateral collateral ligament (LCL) are the key ligaments for stabilization of the knee join.
Elastic Knee Support 5060 Application:
- This product is used to treat mild pain.
- keeps warm.
- Retains body heat to warm knee joint and increases blood circulation.
- Woven with anti-allergenic yarn.
Donning and Doffing:
- Insert foot into knee stabilizer and pull up to the knee.
- Be sure the opening is on kneecap and hinge axis align with the knee joint.
- Thread through buckles and secure the upper and lower hook and loop straps to desired compression.
When to use Elastic Knee Support 5060:
- If you are using this product with orthopedic prescription , use this product according to the doctor’s order.
- Else , use this product only when you are awake for 8 weeks.
Washing orthopedic supports:
- Use cold water for washing.
- It’s better to use weak laundry defergent