The spine has three main sections, cervical, thoracic, and lumbar.
There are seven cervical vertebrae (C1-C7), twelve thoracic (T1-T12), and five lumbar (L1-L5).
In addition, there are two fused vertebrae, the sacrum and the coccyx.
Normal curvature is lordotic (eyes pointing up).we have lordotic in the lumbar region and kyphotic in the thoracic region.
The primary spinal functions are to maintain an erect posture, provide stability and mobility, transmit loads, absorb shocks, and protect the spinal cord
- Adjustable thigh straps for optimal fit.
- Hook and loop closure allows controlled fit.
- Provides compression around the affected area with targeted compression on the hernia, reducing the inguinal hernia.
Donning and Doffing:
- Lay flat on the floor.
- Wrap truss around body with pads in front.
- Pull the two straps between the legs to the back.
- Thread through buckles and adjust for a comfortable fit.
Hernia Truss Application:
When to use Hernia Truss:
If you are using this product with orthopedic prescription , use this product according to the doctor’s order.
Else , use this product only when you are awake for 8 weeks.
Washing orthopedic supports:
- remove pads.
- Use cold water for washing.
- It’s better to use weak laundry defergent.