Clavicle Support is one of the products in posture aid category and it’s used after clavicle operation and Post surgical support.
The spine has three main sections, cervical, thoracic, and lumbar.
There are seven cervical vertebrae (C1-C7), twelve thoracic (T1-T12), and five lumbar (L1-L5).
In addition, there are two fused vertebrae, the sacrum and the coccyx.
Normal curvature is lordotic (eyes pointing up).we have lordotic in the lumbar region and kyphotic in the thoracic region.
The primary spinal functions are to maintain an erect posture, provide stability and mobility, transmit loads, absorb shocks, and protect the spinal cord.
- Generous felt padding provides proper immobilization, enhances patient comfort.
- Adjustable hook and loop closure facilitates proper fit.
- Suitable for adults or children.
- Foam axillary pads covered with tubular jersey knit.
Donning and Doffing:
- Open the pile straps and thread through the buckles, then put on the brace.
- Hold the ends of straps using both hand, one on each hand.
- Pull ends out to the side until brace is tight and shoulders are drawn into correct posture.
- Bring the straps under the arms and attach to the front of the brace.
Clavicle Support Application:
- Use after clavicle operation.
- Post- surgical support.
When to use clavicle support :
- If you are using this product with orthopedic prescription , use this product according to the doctor’s order.
- Else , use this product only when you are awake for 8 weeks.
Washing orthopedic supports:
- Use cold water for washing.
- It’s better to use weak laundry defergen.
There are no reviews yet.