The feet are flexible structures of bones, joints, muscles, and soft tissues that let us stand upright and perform activities like walking, running, and jumping.
The arches of the foot are formed by the tarsal and metatarsal bones and, strengthened by ligaments and tendons, allows the foot to support the weight of the body in the erect posture with the least weight.
The arches are categorized as transverse and longitudinal arches of the foot.
P.V.C Toe Seperator Application:
- Hallux valgus syndrome.
- Made of high quality polypropline.
When to use this product:
- If you are using this product with orthopedic prescription , use this product according to the doctor’s order.
- Else , use this product only when you are awake for 8 weeks.
Washing orthopedic supports:
- Use cold water for washing.
- It’s better to use weak laundry defergen.