The feet are flexible structures of bones, joints, muscles, and soft tissues that let us stand upright and perform activities like walking, running, and jumping.
The arches of the foot are formed by the tarsal and metatarsal bones and, strengthened by ligaments and tendons, allows the foot to support the weight of the body in the erect posture with the least weight.
The arches are categorized as transverse and longitudinal arches of the foot.
Heel Cap Application:
- Treatment of heel cracking.
- Including hygiene vaseline.
- Made of high quality and anti-allergenic elastic fabric.
Washing orthopedic supports:
- Use cold water for washing.
- It’s better to use weak laundry defergent.