The feet are flexible structures of bones, joints, muscles, and soft tissues that let us stand upright and perform activities like walking, running, and jumping.
The arches of the foot are formed by the tarsal and metatarsal bones and, strengthened by ligaments and tendons, allows the foot to support the weight of the body in the erect posture with the least weight.
The arches are categorized as transverse and longitudinal arches of the foot.
Elastic Hallux Valgus Splint Application:
- Hallux valgus syndrome.
- The support is neatly and securely held in place by simple Velcro fastenings.
- Easy to use, this dynamic day-and-night splint helps correct toe and joint malpositioning.
- Made of high quality and anti-allergenic elastic fabric.
Donning and Doffing:
- Wrap the belt around the midfoot.
- Wrap long band around the ankle.
- Thight the band to pull the big toe into place.
- This allows the muscles to work properly again.
When to use Elastic Hallux Valgus Splint:
- If you are using this product with orthopedic prescription , use this product according to the doctor’s order.
- Else , use this product only when you are awake for 8 weeks.
Washing orthopedic supports:
- Use cold water for washing.
- It’s better to use weak laundry defergent.