The blood vessels are the part of the circulatory system that transports throughout the human body .
There are three major types of blood vessels:
The arteries, which carry the blood away from the heart;
The capillaries, which enable the actual exchange of water and chemicals between the blood and the tissues;
And the veins, which carry blood from the capillaries back toward the heart.
Varicose veins are veins that have become enlarged and twisted.
Anti-Embolism Stocking Application:
This product is used to prevent embolism.
- Reciprocating knit heel and toe for better fit and comfort, also provide durability
- Progressive compression helps to improve blood circulation.
- Woven with high quality and anti-allergenic yarn.
Donning and Doffing:
- Insert foot into Anti-Embolism Stocking and pull up.
When to use Anti-Embolism Stocking:
- If you are using this product with orthopedic prescription , use this product according to the doctor’s order.
- Else , use this product only when you are awake for 8 weeks.
Washing orthopedic supports:
- Use cold water for washing.
- It’s better to use weak laundry defergent.