The kne ejoint includes the tibiofemoral, patellofemoral and superior tibiofibular joints.
There are two menisci which are semilunar-shaped discs of fibrocartilage between the femoral condyles and tibial plateaus.
Their main functions are shock absorption and stability enhancement.
There are many ligaments to provide stability and prevent excessive motion.
The anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), posterior cruciate ligament (PCL), medial collateral ligament (MCL), and lateral collateral ligament (LCL) are the key ligaments for stabilization of the knee join
Elastic Knee and Shin Support Application:
- This product is used to treat mild pain.
- Keeps warm.
- Woven with anti-allergenic yarn.
- This product is sold in pairs.
Washing orthopedic supports:
- Use cold water for washing.
- It’s better to use weak laundry defergent.