The kne ejoint includes the tibiofemoral, patellofemoral and superior tibiofibular joints.
There are two menisci which are semilunar-shaped discs of fibrocartilage between the femoral condyles and tibial plateaus.
Their main functions are shock absorption and stability enhancement.
There are many ligaments to provide stability and prevent excessive motion.
The anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), posterior cruciate ligament (PCL), medial collateral ligament (MCL), and lateral collateral ligament (LCL) are the key ligaments for stabilization of the knee join.
Neoprene Patella Support Application:
- Schlatter syndrome
- jumper’s knee syndrome.
- Extra pad provides compression on target area.
- Non-slip backing keeps wrap from sliding out of position.
- Great for use after an injury or to help prevent injuries.
- Reduces vibrations in the femoral groove.
- Made of high quality and anti-allergenic neoprene fabric.
Donning and Doffing:
- Position the pad below the patella.
- Fasten hook and loop closure strap securely.
When to use Neoprene Patella Support:
- If you are using this product with orthopedic prescription , use this product according to the doctor’s order.
- Else , use this product only when you are awake for 8 weeks.
Washing orthopedic supports:
- Use cold water for washing.
- It’s better to use weak laundry defergent.