The kne ejoint includes the tibiofemoral, patellofemoral and superior tibiofibular joints.
There are two menisci which are semilunar-shaped discs of fibrocartilage between the femoral condyles and tibial plateaus.
Their main functions are shock absorption and stability enhancement.
There are many ligaments to provide stability and prevent excessive motion.
The anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), posterior cruciate ligament (PCL), medial collateral ligament (MCL), and lateral collateral ligament (LCL) are the key ligaments for stabilization of the knee join.
Neoprene Knee Support 5030 Application:
- Knee strain/ sprain
- Weak knee
- Patellar instability
- Provides compression for weak or overstressed knee.
- Open patella design relieves pressure.
- Exclusive reinforced patella stabilizer to prevent displacement.
- Helpful for post-operative knee problems, strains and arthritis.
- Made of high quality and anti-allergenic neoprene fabric.
Donning and Doffing:
- Hold the top of support using both hands, one on each side.
- Insert foot into support and pull up to the knee.
- The opening should be over the kneecap.
When to use Neoprene Knee Support 5030:
- If you are using this product with orthopedic prescription , use this product according to the doctor’s order.
- Else , use this product only when you are awake for 8 weeks.
Washing orthopedic supports:
- Use cold water for washing.
- It’s better to use weak laundry defergent