The kne ejoint includes the tibiofemoral, patellofemoral and superior tibiofibular joints.
There are two menisci which are semilunar-shaped discs of fibrocartilage between the femoral condyles and tibial plateaus.
Their main functions are shock absorption and stability enhancement.
There are many ligaments to provide stability and prevent excessive motion.
The anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), posterior cruciate ligament (PCL), medial collateral ligament (MCL), and lateral collateral ligament (LCL) are the key ligaments for stabilization of the knee join.
Opelon Knee Stabilizer Application:
- Patellar subluxation/tilting
- Collateral ligament injury
- Cruciate ligament sprain
- Moderate sprain/ strain
- weak knee
- Ooelon circle pad around the patella provides padded protection and stabilization to prevent patella displacement.
- Two medial and lateral stays provide additional support and stability for the knee.
- Two hook and loop straps insure comfortable fit and stabilization during activities.
- Helps relieve pain from tendinitis and arthritis.
- Retains body heat to warm knee joint and increases blood circulation.
- Including 4 metal stays.
- Made of high quality and anti-allergenic opelon fabric.
Donning and Doffing:
- Insert foot into knee stabilizer and pull up to the knee.
- Be sure the opening is on kneecap .
- Thread through buckles and secure the upper and lower hook and loop straps to desired compression.
When to use Opelon Knee Stabilizer:
- If you are using this product with orthopedic prescription , use this product according to the doctor’s order.
- Else , use this product only when you are awake for 8 weeks.
Washing orthopedic supports:
- Remove stays (if it is removable).
- Use cold water for washing.
- It’s better to use weak laundry defergent.