Elastic Posture Aid 4330 is one of the products in posture aid category and it’s used for poor posture and weak scapula muscles and round shoulder syndrome.
The spine has three main sections, cervical, thoracic, and lumbar.
There are seven cervical vertebrae (C1-C7), twelve thoracic (T1-T12), and five lumbar (L1-L5).
In addition, there are two fused vertebrae, the sacrum and the coccyx.
Normal curvature is lordotic (eyes pointing up).we have lordotic in the lumbar region and kyphotic in the thoracic region.
The primary spinal functions are to maintain an erect posture, provide stability and mobility, transmit loads, absorb shocks, and protect the spinal cord.
- Special design in order not to be visible under the clothes.
- Suitable for adults or children.
- Adjustable hook and loop closure facilitates proper fit.
Elastic Posture Aid 4330 Application:
- Poor posture
- Weak scapula muscles
- Round shoulder
Donning and Doffing:
- Place the shoulder strap over the shoulder.
- Cross straps around the shoulder and Then secure comfortably to desired compression.
- Secure the back flap comfortably to desired compression.
When to use Elastic Posture Aid 4330:
- If you are using this product with orthopedic prescription , use this product according to the doctor’s order.
- Else , use this product only when you are awake for 8 weeks.
Washing orthopedic supports:
- Use cold water for washing.
- It’s better to use weak laundry defergen.