The spine has three main sections, cervical, thoracic, and lumbar.
There are seven cervical vertebrae (C1-C7), twelve thoracic (T1-T12), and five lumbar (L1-L5).
In addition, there are two fused vertebrae, the sacrum and the coccyx.
Normal curvature is lordotic (eyes pointing up).we have lordotic in the lumbar region and kyphotic in the thoracic region.
The primary spinal functions are to maintain an erect posture, provide stability and mobility, transmit loads, absorb shocks, and protect the spinal cord
- Helps reduce lower back pain and fatigue during pregnancy.
- Helps relieve pain by gently lifting the abdomen.
- Provides compression and support to the hips and lower back.
- Made of high quality and anti-allergenic elastic fabric.
- Including 2 soft stays.
Donning and Doffing:
- Position mid section of support just below belly for support.
- Pull side straps and secure for extra compression.
Maternity Belt Application:
- Prevention of back pain during pregnancy.
When to use Maternity Belt:
If you are using this product with orthopedic prescription , use this product according to the doctor’s order.
Else , use this product only when you are awake for 8 weeks.
Washing orthopedic supports:
- Use cold water for washing.
- It’s better to use weak laundry defergent