Elastic Abdominal Binder 4080 is one of the products in category and this product is used after baby delivery and mild low back pain.
The spine has three main sections, cervical, thoracic, and lumbar.
There are seven cervical vertebrae (C1-C7), twelve thoracic (T1-T12), and five lumbar (L1-L5).
In addition, there are two fused vertebrae, the sacrum and the coccyx.
Normal curvature is lordotic (eyes pointing up).we have lordotic in the lumbar region and kyphotic in the thoracic region.
The primary spinal functions are to maintain an erect posture, provide stability and mobility, transmit loads, absorb shocks, and protect the spinal cord
- Comfortable to wear and provides excellent support.
- Made of high quality and anti-allergenic elastic fabric.
Donning and Doffing:
- Wrap support around the waist and secure to desired compression and a comfortable fit.
Elastic Abdominal Binder 4080 Application:
- Mild low back pain
- Mild muscle strain
- After baby delivery
- Creating counter force
When to use Elastic Abdominal Binder 4080:
If you are using this product with orthopedic prescription , use this product according to the doctor’s order.
Else , use this product only when you are awake for 8 weeks.
Washing orthopedic supports:
- Use cold water for washing.
- It’s better to use weak laundry defergent
There are no reviews yet.