Neoprene Posture Aid 4010 is one of the products in posture aid category and it’s used for poor posture and weak scapula muscles and round shoulder syndrome.
The spine has three main sections, cervical, thoracic, and lumbar.
There are seven cervical vertebrae (C1-C7), twelve thoracic (T1-T12), and five lumbar (L1-L5).
In addition, there are two fused vertebrae, the sacrum and the coccyx.
Normal curvature is lordotic (eyes pointing up).we have lordotic in the lumbar region and kyphotic in the thoracic region.
The primary spinal functions are to maintain an erect posture, provide stability and mobility, transmit loads, absorb shocks, and protect the spinal cord.
- Triangle configuration correctly distributes pressure to tip of shoulder.
- Suitable for adults or children.
- Adjustable hook and loop closure facilitates proper fit.
- Made of high quality porous elastic fabric that allows air ventilation.
Donning and Doffing:
- Place the shoulder strap of over the shoulder.
- Secure the abdominal straps comfortably around the waist.
- Cross straps under armpits and Then secure comfortably in the front to desired compression.
Neoprene Posture Aid 4010 Application:
- Poor posture.
- Weak scapula muscles & weak posture.
- Round shoulder syndrome.
- Including 2 Polyamide stays.
When to use Neoprene Posture Aid 4010:
- If you are using this product with orthopedic prescription , use this product according to the doctor’s order.
- Else , use this product only when you are awake for 8 weeks.
Washing orthopedic supports:
- Use cold water for washing.
- It’s better to use weak laundry defergen.