Elastic Wrist Support 3200 is one of the products in Wrist Support category and it’s used for CTS (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome) and Colles fracture.
The wrist joint is a complex structure, consisting of eight carpal bones and the distal part of the ulnar and radial bones.
These are the radiocarpal and midcarpal joints.
The ulnar bone doesn’t directly articulate with the carpal bones.
The triangular fibrocartilaginous complex (TFCC) is located between the ulna and carpals.
- Hook and loop closures assure proper fit and easy application.
- Removable splint helps relieve pain.
- Breathable lightweight fabric enhances comfort.
- 50-percent nylon velcros
- Iincluding 2 polypropylene stays.
- Made of anti-allergenic elastic fabric.
Donning & Doffing:
- Wrap around the wrist and fasten snugly.
- Wrap and secure the hook and loop strap to desired compression.
Elastic Wrist Support Application:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Colles fracture.
- Post surgical use.
- weak wrist.
Washing orthopedic supports:
- Remove stays (if removable).
- Use cold water for washing.
- It’s better to use weak laundry defergen.