Motion Control Elbow Support is one of the products in Elbow & Shoulder Support category and it’s used for Post Operation.
The elbow is the visible joint between the upper and lower parts of the arm. It includes prominent landmarks such as the olecranon, the elbow pit, the lateral and medial epicondyles, and the elbow joint. The elbow joint is the synovial hinge joint between the humerus in the upper arm and the radius and ulna in the forearm which allows the forearm and hand to be moved towards and away from the body.
Elbow joints include ulnohumeral, radiohumeral and superior radioulnar joints. Numerous ligaments surround the joint capsule.
The elbow joint itself is a simple hinge joint, consisting of the humerus, ulna and radius. The humerus and ulna bone shaft form an angle, called the “carrying angle”. Normal carrying range angle is about 10° to 15°, with a higher degree among females than males on average.
Motion Control Elbow Support feature:
- Designed for all elbow sizes with adjustable support.
- Minimizes potential for future injuries.
- It has two adjustable joints for control of angle of elbow motion.
Donning and Doffing:
- Apply support to the elbow.
- Wrap and secure the straps.
Motion Control Elbow Support Application:
- Post Operation
When to use this product:
- If you are using this product with orthopedic prescription , use this product according to the doctor’s order.
- Else , use this product only when you are awake for 8 weeks.