Opelon Elbow Support is one of the products in Elbow & Shoulder Support category and it’s used for elbow strain and elbow sprain.
Elbow joints include ulnohumeral, radiohumeral and superior radioulnar joints. Numerous ligaments surround the joint capsule.
The elbow joint itself is a simple hinge joint, consisting of the humerus, ulna and radius. The humerus and ulna bone shaft form an angle, called the “carrying angle”. Normal carrying range angle is about 10° to 15°, with a higher degree among females than males on average.
- Elasticized fiber construction for comfort, durability and flexibility.
- Provides support and protection during activities which require extensive elbow motion.
- Helps reduce pain from tendonitis and bursitis.
- Creating counter force to treat the disease.
- Including 2 soft stays in order to support the elbow joint.
- Made of high quality and anti-allergenic opelon.
Donning & Doffing:
- Insert hand into the support.
- Pull to the elbow.
Opelon Elbow Support Application:
- Weak elbow
- Elbow strain/sprain
When to use Opelon Elbow Support:
- If you are using this product with orthopedic prescription , use this product according to the doctor’s order.
- Else , use this product only when you are awake for 8 weeks.
- when washing this product use cold water.
There are no reviews yet.