Neoprene Shoulder Support is one of the products in Elbow & Shoulder Support category and it’s used for rotator cuff tendinitis and shoulder instability.
The shoulder joints consist of the glenohumeral joint, acromioclavicular joint, sternoclavicular joint and the scapulothoracic joint. The bony structures consist of the humerus, scapula, and clavicle. Soft tissue includes muscles, for example the rotator cuff muscles (Supraspinatus, Infraspinatus, Subscapularis, and Teres Minor), several ligaments including the coracoclavicular (trapezoid and conoid), coracohumeral, and coracoacromial ligament and others, labrum, bursas and brachial plexus nerve. The shoulder joint is the most active and complex joint of the body. The capsule and ligament act as stabilizers, while the muscles and tendons play a dynamic role.
Neoprene Shoulder Support Features:
- provide extra support for the shoulder.
- Allows the patient gradually return to full range of motion.
- Made of high quality and anti-allergenic neoprene.
Donning and Doffing:
- Insert hand into the sleeve of support.
- Pull the sleeve up the arm to shoulder.
- Pull the front strap across the chest and the back strap across the back.
- Secure both straps around the armpit of the opposite arm.
- Be sure the support fits snugly on the shoulder.
Neoprene Shoulder Support Application:
- Rotator cuff tendinitis
- Shoulder instability
Washing orthopedic supports:
- when washing this product use cold water.