O-Ring is one of the products in Medical Pillow category and this coccyx seat cushion is ideal for pain relief and aids sitting for longer periods of time.
The spine has three main sections, cervical, thoracic, and lumbar.
There are seven cervical vertebrae (C1-C7), twelve thoracic (T1-T12), and five lumbar (L1-L5). In addition, there are two fused vertebrae, the sacrum and the coccyx.
Normal curvature is lordotic (eyes pointing up).
we have lordotic in the lumbar region and kyphotic in the thoracic region.
The primary spinal functions are to maintain an erect posture, provide stability and mobility, transmit loads, absorb shocks, and protect the spinal cord.
- This coccyx seat cushion is ideal for pain relief and aids sitting for longer periods of time.
- It has a velvet surface but is filled with synthetic wool for amazing comfort.
- Prevents pressure ulcers
- Provides pressure relief when sitting
- Distributes pressure around the hips
- Lightweight for easier transportation
- Portable: Ideal for Traveling
- Tailbone pain
- Pilonidal cysts
- Broken tailbone
- Post operation