The feet are flexible structures of bones, joints, muscles, and soft tissues that let us stand upright and perform activities like walking, running, and jumping.
The arches of the foot are formed by the tarsal and metatarsal bones and, strengthened by ligaments and tendons, allows the foot to support the weight of the body in the erect posture with the least weight.
The arches are categorized as transverse and longitudinal arches of the foot.
Silicone Insole for Babies Application:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Made of high quality silicone.
Foot orthotics control abnormal motion or abnormal position of the foot and leg during gait.
This device is made from a material that displays moderate flexibility during use.
Reduce peak loading and eliminate painful irritation for cushioning and pressure relief.
Help regulate the distribution of pressure on the foot.
Donning and Doffing:
- Fits comfortably in most shoes.
When to use Silicone Insole for Babies:
- If you are using this product with orthopedic prescription , use this product according to the doctor’s order.
- Else , use this product only when you are awake for 8 weeks.
Washing orthopedic supports:
- Use cold water for washing.
- It’s better to use weak laundry defergent.