The kne ejoint includes the tibiofemoral, patellofemoral and superior tibiofibular joints.
There are two menisci which are semilunar-shaped discs of fibrocartilage between the femoral condyles and tibial plateaus.
Their main functions are shock absorption and stability enhancement.
There are many ligaments to provide stability and prevent excessive motion.
The anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), posterior cruciate ligament (PCL), medial collateral ligament (MCL), and lateral collateral ligament (LCL) are the key ligaments for stabilization of the knee join.
Motion Control Knee Support Application:
- Post Operation.
- Cruciate ligament sprain.
- Designed for all knee sizes with adjustable support.
- Minimizes potential for future injuries.
- It has two adjustable joints for control of angle of knee motion.
- Knee motion range adjustability.
- Made of high quality and anti-allergenic elastic fabric.
Donning and Doffing:
- Apply support to the knee.
- Wrap and secure the straps.
When to use Motion Control Knee Support:
- If you are using this product with orthopedic prescription , use this product according to the doctor’s order.
- Else , use this product only when you are awake for 8 weeks.
Washing orthopedic supports:
- Use cold water for washing.
- It’s better to use weak laundry defergent.