Prostheses Stocking is one of the products in varicose stocking category and this product is used to wear under prosthesis.
The kne ejoint includes the tibiofemoral, patellofemoral and superior tibiofibular joints.
There are two menisci which are semilunar-shaped discs of fibrocartilage between the femoral condyles and tibial plateaus.
Their main functions are shock absorption and stability enhancement.
There are many ligaments to provide stability and prevent excessive motion.
The anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), posterior cruciate ligament (PCL), medial collateral ligament (MCL), and lateral collateral ligament (LCL) are the key ligaments for stabilization of the knee join.
Prostheses Stocking Application:
- This product is used to wear under prosthesis.
- This product woven with anti-allergenic yarn.
When to use Prostheses Stocking
- If you are using this product with orthopedic prescription , use this product according to the doctor’s order.
- Else , use this product only when you are awake for 8 weeks.
Washing orthopedic supports:
- Remove stays (if it is removable).
- Use cold water for washing.
- It’s better to use weak laundry defergent