Opelon Knee Support is one of the products in category and this product is used for weak knee and mild strain/ sprain.
The kne ejoint includes the tibiofemoral, patellofemoral and superior tibiofibular joints.
There are two menisci which are semilunar-shaped discs of fibrocartilage between the femoral condyles and tibial plateaus.
Their main functions are shock absorption and stability enhancement.
There are many ligaments to provide stability and prevent excessive motion.
The anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), posterior cruciate ligament (PCL), medial collateral ligament (MCL), and lateral collateral ligament (LCL) are the key ligaments for stabilization of the knee join.
Opelon Knee Support Application:
- weak knee
- Mild Knee sprain and strain
- Patella protection
- Supports the patella
- Designed for all knee sizes with adjustable support.
- Provides compression for weak or overstressed knees.
- Retains body heat to warm knee joint and increase blood circulation.
- Minimizes potential for future injuries.
- Made of high quality and anti-allergenic opelon fabric.
Donning and Doffing:
- Apply support to the knee.
- Wrap and secure the shorter strap behind knee joint, between upper and lower straps.
- Wrap and secure the upper and lower straps to front of support.
When to use Opelon Knee Support:
- If you are using this product with orthopedic prescription , use this product according to the doctor’s order.
- Else , use this product only when you are awake for 8 weeks.
Washing orthopedic supports:
- Use cold water for washing.
- It’s better to use weak laundry defergent.
There are no reviews yet.