The spine has three main sections, cervical, thoracic, and lumbar.
There are seven cervical vertebrae (C1-C7), twelve thoracic (T1-T12), and five lumbar (L1-L5).
In addition, there are two fused vertebrae, the sacrum and the coccyx.
Normal curvature is lordotic (eyes pointing up).we have lordotic in the lumbar region and kyphotic in the thoracic region.
The primary spinal functions are to maintain an erect posture, provide stability and mobility, transmit loads, absorb shocks, and protect the spinal cord
- Designed with straps crossing at the back and fastened in front.
- Comfortable to wear and provides excellent support.
- Made of high quality porous elastic fabric that allows air ventilation.
Donning and Doffing:
- Wrap support around the waist and secure to desired compression and a comfortable fit.
Elastic Abdominal Binder 4270 Application:
- After baby delivery
- Creating counter force
- Mild low back pain
- Mild muscle strain
When to use Elastic Abdominal Binder 4270:
If you are using this product with orthopedic prescription , use this product according to the doctor’s order.
Else , use this product only when you are awake for 8 weeks.
Washing orthopedic supports:
- Use cold water for washing.
- It’s better to use weak laundry defergent