The spine has three main sections, cervical, thoracic, and lumbar.
There are seven cervical vertebrae (C1-C7), twelve thoracic (T1-T12), and five lumbar (L1-L5).
In addition, there are two fused vertebrae, the sacrum and the coccyx.
Normal curvature is lordotic (eyes pointing up).we have lordotic in the lumbar region and kyphotic in the thoracic region.
The primary spinal functions are to maintain an erect posture, provide stability and mobility, transmit loads, absorb shocks, and protect the spinal cord.
- Designed with straps crossing at the back and fastened in front.
- Comfortable to wear and provides excellent support.
- Two pliable support splints at the back of extra stability.
- Made of high quality and anti-allergenic elastic fabric.
- Including 2 soft polyamide stays.
Donning and Doffing:
- Wrap support around the waist and secure to desired compression and a comfortable fit.
- Be sure two stays are positioned on each side of spine.
- Pull side straps and secure for extra compression.
Elastic Abdominal Binder 4090 Application:
- Mild low back pain
- Mild muscle strain
- After baby delivery
- Creating counter force
When to use Elastic Abdominal Binder 4090:
If you are using this product with orthopedic prescription , use this product according to the doctor’s order.
Else , use this product only when you are awake for 8 weeks.
Washing orthopedic supports:
- Use cold water for washing.
- It’s better to use weak laundry defergent.