Opelon Wrist Thumb Support is one of the products in Wrist Support category and it’s used for CTS (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome) and Colles fracture.
The wrist joint is a complex structure, consisting of eight carpal bones and the distal part of the ulnar and radial bones.
These are the radiocarpal and midcarpal joints.
The ulnar bone doesn’t directly articulate with the carpal bones.
The triangular fibrocartilaginous complex (TFCC) is located between the ulna and carpals.
- Wraparound design and hook and loop straps for easy fit.
- Supports and limits the motion of the thumb and wrist joint.
- Made of high quality and anti-allergenic opelon fabric.
- including 3 aluminum stays.
Donning & Doffing:
- Wrap around the wrist and fasten snugly.
- Wrap and secure the hook and loop strap to desired compression.
Opelon Wrist Thumb Support Application:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Colles fracture.
- Post surgical use.
- weak wrist.
Washing orthopedic supports:
- Remove stays (if removable).
- Use cold water for washing.
- It’s better to use weak laundry defergen.