Opelon Wrist Support with Strap is one of the products in Wrist Support category and it’s used for Creating counter force to treat the disease and weak wrist.
The wrist joint is a complex structure, consisting of eight carpal bones and the distal part of the ulnar and radial bones.
These are the radiocarpal and midcarpal joints.
The ulnar bone doesn’t directly articulate with the carpal bones.
The triangular fibrocartilaginous complex (TFCC) is located between the ulna and carpals.
Opelon Wrist Support with Strap Application:
- Creating counter force to treat the disease.
- Is Used for weak wrist.
- The use of porous elastic fabric provides in-product ventilation.
- Made of high quality and anti-allergic fabric.
Washing orthopedic supports:
- Use cold water for washing.
- It’s better to use weak laundry defergen.
There are no reviews yet.