Neoprene Thumb Spica is one of the products in Wrist Support category and it’s used for CTS (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome) and weak wrist.
The wrist joint is a complex structure, consisting of eight carpal bones and the distal part of the ulnar and radial bones.
These are the radiocarpal and midcarpal joints.
The ulnar bone doesn’t directly articulate with the carpal bones.
The triangular fibrocartilaginous complex (TFCC) is located between the ulna and carpals.
Neoprene Thumb Spica Application:
- Made of high quality and anti-allergenic Neoprene fabric.
- Creating counter force to treat the disease.
- Is Used for weak wrist.
- Including polypropylene stay.
- It’s used for CTS (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome).
Washing orthopedic supports:
- remove stays (if removable).
- Use cold water for washing.
- It’s better to use weak laundry defergen.
There are no reviews yet.